Oh I'm Just Derpin' Around
hover for info
99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, WHY?!, huh, WTF, food and tumblr. The other 1% I am usually sleeping or stalking.
captivesouls:

Nature

captivesouls:

Nature

exp3ctopatr0num:

girrlscout:

pixiecoven:

pathogems:

744-miles-near:

lumos-c0x:

Two of my friends Alisha and Cory got married last week, and I came across this picture on my facebook feed. Granted I might not be their closest friend, and I really only rely on facebook to keep up with them, but this picture just hit me. Look at her, standing there like a princess, and him, one of the happiest guys I know, weak, weak in the face of love. Love like this is something I wish upon everyone, and I hope they live a wonderful lifetime together. 

awwwww crying

If i ever get married i want the guy to react like this when i walk down the aisle

danieljohnstuart

This

Awwww

exp3ctopatr0num:

girrlscout:

pixiecoven:

pathogems:

744-miles-near:

lumos-c0x:

Two of my friends Alisha and Cory got married last week, and I came across this picture on my facebook feed. Granted I might not be their closest friend, and I really only rely on facebook to keep up with them, but this picture just hit me. Look at her, standing there like a princess, and him, one of the happiest guys I know, weak, weak in the face of love. Love like this is something I wish upon everyone, and I hope they live a wonderful lifetime together. 

awwwww crying

If i ever get married i want the guy to react like this when i walk down the aisle

danieljohnstuart

This

Awwww

storyofagayboy:

***URGENT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT***
Grindr, a popular app for gay men, now carries an urgent warning for users in Egypt. According to many sources, Egyptian authorities are posing as LGBT people on various social media sites to identify and arrest homosexual people. The app is urging users in the region to proceed with extreme caution, especially when identifying themselves or arranging meetings/hookups. While so far the focus seems to be on gay men, all LGBT people in the area should be cautious. Reports show that Egyptian police have carried out violent raids on private homes which lead to the arrests of several gay men. These men were then subjected to disturbing medical “exams.” Police also raided an LGBT party last year, violently arresting many and sentencing them to up to 12 years hard labour. While homosexuality is not illegal in Egypt, athorities are using sexual deviance, debauchery and insulting public morals as terms for the crackdown. Many claim this fresh attack on the LGBT community is lead by President Abdel-Fattah Al-Sisi who wishes for his country to be more Islamic.
For all of my LGBT friends here on tumblr, please be extremely careful as this situation develops. Remember to clear your search history, use private browsing if possible, and be extremely cautious with who you talk to online.

storyofagayboy:

***URGENT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT***

Grindr, a popular app for gay men, now carries an urgent warning for users in Egypt. According to many sources, Egyptian authorities are posing as LGBT people on various social media sites to identify and arrest homosexual people. The app is urging users in the region to proceed with extreme caution, especially when identifying themselves or arranging meetings/hookups. While so far the focus seems to be on gay men, all LGBT people in the area should be cautious. Reports show that Egyptian police have carried out violent raids on private homes which lead to the arrests of several gay men. These men were then subjected to disturbing medical “exams.” Police also raided an LGBT party last year, violently arresting many and sentencing them to up to 12 years hard labour. While homosexuality is not illegal in Egypt, athorities are using sexual deviance, debauchery and insulting public morals as terms for the crackdown. Many claim this fresh attack on the LGBT community is lead by President Abdel-Fattah Al-Sisi who wishes for his country to be more Islamic.

For all of my LGBT friends here on tumblr, please be extremely careful as this situation develops. Remember to clear your search history, use private browsing if possible, and be extremely cautious with who you talk to online.

woahyeti:

!!!

woahyeti:

!!!